Tuesday, January 21, 2014

The Consequences Series by Aleatha Roming

I  had The Consequences Series on my Goodreads TBR list for a long time and now I wish I would have read it sooner...Bright side I finished just as Behind His Eyes is released.

Book One: Consequences
Book Two: Truth
Book Three: Convicted

Where to begin with this one...This book has impacted every emotion under the sun for me, most often it was anxiety for what was going to happen next in the book or to whom.

When I started this book series becoming a blogger to review and share my book obsession was just an idea. So with this review I was just reading and devouring not thinking to write my thoughts down, favorite thoughts or feelings different times.

This book was an emotional roller coaster for me and I loved every minute of it, some times I had to walk away for a bit because I wasn't ready to find out what was coming next. :)

I devoured book one when I ended book 2 I was happy as a lamb... Then there is book 3 I read a bit and had to stop, book 3 and I had a week long time out as I wasn't ready to go further in my quest. I consulted good reads reviews to get a grasp of what I was to expect, consulted a couple other bloggers to get encouragement that I NEEDED to continue. I'm not one to give up on a book but I didn't know if my heart could take it. With the encouragement to forge ahead, I am truly glad that I did.

I can agree with other reviews.. OMG!! A Mind F*$@! is right! Such emotions, the ups downs twists and turns kept me on the edge. I had to put the book down a few times to let my mind grasp. My heart broke, I cried, I laughed, I smiled. In the end I was happy!!

 Aleatha has gained a long time reader in me her writing is awesome! I couldn't have predicted what was going to come my way. She writes with such brilliance.

This is definitely the top of my favorite all time list! Its a must read!

Happy Reading

~Obsessed Stacy

Here is the Amazon Link: http://www.amazon.com/The-Consequences-Series-Aleatha-Romig-ebook/dp/B00GME98Z6/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1390338132&sr=8-2&keywords=consequences+series

1 comment:

  1. Também li o livro e sem dúvida é impressionante, agradeço quero ler o segundo só que não tenho ele alguém por favor poderia me mandar em PDF. Meu email é daniellysantos59@hotmail.com obra de.

    ReplyDelete