Monday, January 27, 2014

Surrender Series ~ Priscilla West

Surrender Series is a three book series.


Book #1 Forbidden Surrender
Amazon Link: Link

From Goodreads:
“What gives you a thrill Kristen?”

The minute I saw Vincent Sorenson, I knew he was trouble. Billionaire. Bad boy. And dangerously sexy. He was everything I craved, and nothing I needed.

Unfortunately, I couldn’t just avoid him. The higher ups at my company decided they needed his business, and I was on the team to bring him in. Vincent Sorenson didn’t seem as interested in business as he was in me, but I knew that was a door better left unopened. If I got involved with him, it would only unearth the pain I spent years trying to bury.

I thought I had it under control, but I seriously underestimated Vincent’s seductive charm and silver-tongue. I would soon find out how delicious it would feel to let myself fall into this forbidden surrender.

Book #2 Secret Surrender
Amazon Link: Link

From Goodreads:
I knew that giving in to Vincent Sorenson was a risk, but it was one I was willing to take. I had hidden my heart for so long and for the first time in a long time, Vincent was close to breaking down the walls.

When a trip to Vincent’s exclusive private island reveals the real Vincent underneath the layers of suave nonchalance, I thought we were close to the start of something special.

Just when things were looking up for us, I would discover the one secret that Vincent never intended for me to find.

Book #3 Beautiful Surrender
Amazon Link: Link

From Goodreads:
No one is who they seem to be.

Kristen let Vincent into her heart because he seemed so different from everyone in her conservative world of wealth management. She thought they shared something special, but when she realizes that Vincent has been playing her the entire time, her heart is crushed.

As Kristen’s relationship with Vincent reaches a crisis point, a man from Kristen’s past returns looking for a second chance. Is her ex-boyfriend really looking for redemption or is his goal something more sinister?

Kristen struggles to hold herself together, until she discovers a revelation that will change everything.


Review:

The Surrender Series is a must read. Vincent the billionaire thrill seeker meets financial wealth manager Kristen. Vincent isn’t the stereotypical billionaire alpha male that needs fixing he’s a deep down family guy. I read the 3 books back to back because I needed to know what happens next. I felt that the books flew by quick I was questioning how I could read a 200 plus page book so quickly, its because it was a great series that was sweet, sexy, and just good. I don’t want to give a way to much of the story and ruin it for you all. Vincent and Kristen’s relationship is a whirlwind not too much drama and a lot of sexy love.

 I gave the three book series 5 stars.



No comments:

Post a Comment