Monday, March 3, 2014

Seperation Anxiety by Lisa Suzanne

Goodreads Synopsis~

 Separation.
We all get one true love in our lives, and it’s up to us to find it. Fate will act and try to push us together, but ultimately it’s up to us to recognize who that one person is when he’s standing in front of us.

It turns out that I recognized who my one person was when I was separated from my husband.

Anxiety.
On the same day I determined that I was finally going to file for divorce, I confessed my secret to Jesse Drake, my swoon-worthy colleague known for his womanizing ways. Jesse invited me to crash with him, and with each new piece of the enigmatic Jesse puzzle that I started to fit into place, I found myself wondering if Fate had pushed us together for a reason.

If only my husband would stop getting in the way of the man with whom I was meant to be.


My review-
       Holly Hell I felt like I was reading my life story in this book. So much that people can relate to in real life. It's about Veronica who married Richard things were good up till got married then relationship changed. They just didn't connect as they thought they did. They do what allot of couples try counseling things to change to make the relationship better but you get to a breaking point when you just cant try anymore.
      She had Anxiety about  actually leaving her husband and worried about what people would think of her getting a divorce. Little did Veronica know that her good friend Jesse would be the one to help her threw the divorce from her husband Richards when she finally decided to confide in him. What starts out as friends is a struggle to be true to who she is. She had always thought Jesse Drake was hot and little did she know her feeling for him would be much more.
     Jesse is a teacher same school as Veronica and became good friends with "V" (as he calls her) when she started the school as she was new and helped her. He was the I don't do relationship type just has a fun time out with the females. Little did we know the struggles and anxiety he was having with his own inner battle that he didn't want to tell people about.
   When Jesse and "V" finally realize they have feeling for each other what comes in the way besides shes a married women? Well so much that you wouldn't expect. She is trying to get out of her marriage that she tried on but didn't think it would be so difficult. She didn't realize there would be so many obstacles that would overcome till she finally gets to be with Mr. right. Who will she pick well not going to tell you I suggest you read this book as It can relate to people in real life that your friends with and just brings out emotion on how people can have a connection but deny there own feelings as just pushing the impossible away. I loved this book and it was very hard for me to put down.  
          ~Amber
    
SEPARATION ANXIETY, Lisa Suzanne's  STANDALONE NOVEL
purchase links
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment