Friday, February 7, 2014

Interview with a Master by

Interview with a Master by Jason Luke

Synopsis
It's the interview like no other.
It's the interview of a lifetime.
It's THE Interview with a Master.
When Jonah Noble reveals details of his life within the world of BDSM, the tale he tells is intensely erotic, profoundly sensual, and brutally honest.
This is His world. His way.
There is only one question the man will not answer…

My review.....

I was given an ARC copy of this book for honest review. I have to say a lot of us have read BSDM style books from a females point of view and hearing the Males point of view was so much more interesting to me. 

Let me tell you HOT!!!  Time to move over 50 Shades and Crossfire we have a new one in town that is going to surprise you in so many ways.

This book left me wanting more in such a good way. Letitia is having and interview with Johana about the BDSM lifestyle. She didn't know much about it going into the interview and him be fully open and honest with her just drew her in. Little did we know that Letitia is enjoying the interview and where will it lead? This book will make you hot just reading it. The feeling letitia starts to have for Johana you can tell early on but what a shocker ending. Had me gasping no as shocked didnt see it coming. This is a must read book to me. If you enjoyed other books that have had BDSM in it I think this will be moved to one of your top favorites.

I truly think that this book will peaks peoples interest as they wonder about it but worry about being judged and what people would think of them. I think this will help open peoples views on the BDSM lifestyle. 

Make sure you add to you your goodreads.
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/20569957-interview-with-a-master?from_search=true


~Amber



No comments:

Post a Comment