Monday, October 16, 2017

Crave Pt 2






Title: Crave: Part Two
Series: Crave Duet #2
Author: E.K. Blair
Genre: New Adult Romance/Coming of Age
Release Date: October 16, 2017



Blurb

Weeks became months, and months became years. Each day nudged Kason deeper into his addiction. Each memory of the girl destroyed fed the craving for what he could never have again. 

Leaving a life-altering first love behind, Adaline tried moving forward to find love and trust and happiness. Pain eventually faded, wounds slowly healed, yet scars were forever left behind.

But some scars feel like kisses.

When the shattered pieces of their hearts are forced to meet again, the two of them must decide how much pain their love is worth enduring.

This is what happens when one person loves beyond the craving and the other craves beyond the loving.








Purchase Links

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited



My Review

To some this review may constitute a spoiler.... so I'm giving warning. No specific details are given just my feelings as I read the book. But just in case I don't want any of it showing in preview.

Ok...Where to begin with this..... ok lets start at the beginning. The book starts out where book one left off. Its the next part of Adaline's story. Where I thought the book being title Crave was more about Kason's cravings....so i was like hmmm... of course she's a big part of the story but, I was hoping for Kason and Adaline. Don't get me wrong, her story is an important too but felt that book took a left turn instead of a right turn. Also don't get me wrong, I'm still loving the book... just not what I was thinking was going to happen.

There comes a point in the story where i'm straight pissed off, yet i'm happy. Such crazy feelings so far in this book. At this time I'm 56% into the book. I'm a mixed bag of emotions... now that it went left instead of right, I'm like well lets stay left. I've been happy, sad, crying, pissed, tense... you name it. I have NO idea what's going to happen on the next part of the ride, which I'm sure is going to be awesome too...I'm totally committed to this book.

WOW, still feeling like i want to scream, shake someone at the same time cry and want a hug. You cant deny the feelings you feel while reading this book. You will feel. ALOT. 86% in and I don't want it to end anytime soon. I do wanna say Adaline, Adaline, Adaline.... girl, you need a hug.

Well crap! its over... NOOOO. Im happy and sad. Damn Adaline! I love your character and I want to shake your character too... Now Kason, I've always just wanted to hug that guy.
(less)          







Also Available


AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited






Author Bio


E.K. Blair, takes her readers on an emotional roller coaster with her dynamic and intense writing style. Noted for her ability to create fleshed-out characters that will evoke a realm of reactions, you can be assured that her stories will linger with you far beyond the last word.

A former first grade teacher with an imagination that runs wild. Daydreaming and zoning out is how she was often found in high school. Blair tends to drift towards everything dark and moody. Give her a character and she will take pleasure in breaking them down, digging into their core to find what lies underneath.

Aside from writing, E.K. Blair finds pleasure in music, drinking her Starbucks in peace, and spending time with her friends. She’s a thinker, an artist, a wife, a mom, and everything in between.



Author Links

No comments:

Post a Comment