Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Indestructible by Angela Graham.



Synopsis
Love. Passion. Respect.
Logan West finally has the one thing he believed unattainable: the fiery woman who challenges, protects, and adores him just as much as she does his young son, Oliver.
After having her world shaken yet again, Cassandra Clarke is ready to move forward, eagerly embracing the beautiful man who has laid claim to her heart. With secrets revealed at every turn, she refuses to lose the only man she’s ever loved.
Not every battle is hers to fight, but she’s never been one to back down. Logan and Oliver are part of her now, and together they are…indestructible.


My review.

I can't get enough of Logan and Cassandra. The Journey these two have been on and the ending of this there story is beyond fantastic.

You have Cassandra who is more outspoken in Indestructible then the other books. I loved it, a new and exciting feeling. Her and Natasha go at it and it’s just good to see this side of her not holding back. Even with her best friend Hillary who is more of the outgoing one.

You will hear more of Caleb and Hillary also a bit about where there story is heading and enjoyed seeing Caleb’s reactions to things.

Logan, Well he’s Logan same protective self that always puts others in front of him. It’s nice to see his way of reacting when Cassandra give him a surprise....what is that well when you read you will understand. The emotions he has for his son carry over to this book which is great and Cassandra feels the same. He's Hot as always and I can’t get enough of Logan.

You do get a lot more of Natasha how at time I just scream at my kindle but also go good you deserve that. Its Natasha she’s vindictive and only out to hurt people who get in her way of what she wants. It will come back to bite her in the ass.

Then Jax well hello little flirtatious brother. I grew way fond of him during this book. The way he would joke but still same sexy Jax. The passion he has in this book for what he wants as a career and wanting to please his brother. It’s nice to see.

"I love you. I did then and I do now. I just want to feel like myself again."

-Great quote from the book just show how far they have come. Overall great ending and couldn’t be more happy. you got to hear from each character and get there story a little more which was nice to see. I can't wait to see what Angela comes up with next.

No comments:

Post a Comment